About HH Junk
Locally owned and operated Hagemeister Hauling Ltd. was founded in 2011 here in Winnipeg by one student at the University of Manitoba. Our company proudly serves residential and commercial clients offering junk removal, trailer & bin rentals, skid steer services, snow removal & demolition contracting. Now that's a mouthful!"We put our customers first"
Over the past 6 years, Hagemeister Hauling has evolved because of our dedication to our ever growing customer base. We put our customers first. We put people before profit. Helping out our fellow neighbours & business owners is what we do best. We've learned the best places to recycle in the city and province making strong connections with scrap yards, wood recyclers & enviormental companies of all sizes"We put people before profit"
Dump fees continue to rise, in 2011 they were $40/tonne. Current in 2017 fees have risen to $72/tonne, nearly doubling in the last 5 years. This signals that companies such as HH Junk need to focus even more, on finding suitable places to recycle the waste collected on a daily basis. It saves the enviornment one truck load at a time & saves the customers money as dump fees continue to climb.
- Support a locally owned small business serving Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
- Support our team, many who are students
- Support our local community through donations and sponsorships.
- Support enviormental initiatives in reducing waste in landfills.
- Has all proper licensing & permits.
- Carries substantial bsuiness insurance.
- Carries worker’s compensation.
- Pays their taxes.